Submit a new report

If you have information about offenses or other serious matters that you wish to report, you can do so by reporting a case.

Your report is completely anonymous and will be received and processed by a case manager who is not involved in the case.

Thank you for your contribution!

Submit a report

Have you already reported a case?

You can communicate anonymously with the case manager or view your case by entering your case number here:

I've lost my case number